Bones, Cortez, Titus, Dorn
- The Acolytes decide to head out to the W41 hospital and pay a little visit to their old buddy “Seb”.
- After waiting quite some time, they manage to catch a subway to Mid Town, then walk a few blocks to the W41 Hospital.
*Mid Town is filled with Skyscraper Hab Stacks Ten to 15 stories tall, with commercial establishments on street level. The entire Mid Town area is surrounded by Hospital and Enforcer Stacks. Enforcer Presense in the area is very high, with a large degree of them showing either Electoral or Dukal insignias from House Gilbert.
- Bones, Titus and Dorn enter the hospital through the front entrace. Cortez stays behind, outside.
- Cortez looks for a service entrace to the Hospital and finds one, but is unable to get it to open for him.
- Bones, Titus and Dorn, standing in line for reception, are behind a man who is complaining about severe headaches. The man is directed to go to the emergency entrace to an area with other patients suffering from the same symptoms.
- When asked about the headaces by Bones, the receptionist explains that there was a severe duststorm recently, and the headaches are most likely a result of that. Nothing sure at this point, but it’s certainly nothing to worry about.
- Bones, Titus and Dorn make their way up to the room on the 2nd floor where “Seb” is located
- Cortez makes his way unobstructed past reception and begins looking for a data terminal.
- “Seb” is in bad shape. He is missing his legs from the thigs down, he is missing his left arms and he has many bandages on his face and torso.
- Bones asks a bunch of questions of Seb, resorting to inflicting pain by poking at his wounds. He reveals the following information:
- Seb doesn’t remember anything about what happened to him after signing up with a booking agent going by the name of “Joran Doone”, who currently resides in the La Montaine Escarpment.
- Seb injects himself with pain killers and calls for the nursing staff, swearing at the acolytes that he thinks are cops as they leave and head out to the La Montaine Escarpment. Home of the LME gang, AKA the “Love Murderin’ Enforcers”